Sunday 21 October 2012

Own business market

Here are a few books which may help you to get to grips with the idea of starting your own business. I highly recommend that you do read at least one of these books to make sure you understand what you are letting yourself get involved with.

The Financial Times Guide to Business Start Up 2012: The Most Comprehensive Annually Updated Guide for Entrepreneurs (The FT Guides)

The Small Business Start-Up Workbook: A step-by-step guide to starting the business you've dreamed of

Dragons' Den: Start Your Own Business: From Idea to Income

This one I have thrown in just in case you are a pet lover like me, and you are considering setting yourself up.

How to Start and Run a Petsitting Business: A Step-by Step Guide to Setting Up a Successful Enterprise in This Rapidly Expanding Market

When I first started to research possible "Work At Home" ideas, and wanting to run my own business from home, it was a strange world of internet marketing which I did not have a clue about.

However over time I hope that I have developed a little knowledge that will help you too.

For the most part you need to know your own niche market - I have discovered at  a great deal of cost and energy that it is best to find just one area that you are familiar with and work on that.

It has taken me a long time to discover what my real pet is. Mine is property.  However there are loads of books on different subjects with which you could discover your own particular niche.


For me, because I have started so late in life I am learning from scratch, however hopefully your business will be successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment